Friday, December 24, 2010

Tradition




Our family tradition for the past 6 years has been to host the missionaries for Christmas Eve dinner.

We felt so blessed to have extra friends who could join us for the Sacred Holiday celebration.

We had Tammy C. and family

Christina J. and family

and Elders Koch & Brilliant.

It was a fantastic night!

We enjoyed a Turkey Dinner with all the trimmings, Pies, cinnamon rolls, Hickory Farms candies, Zack made home made Mint Andes. it was all wonderful!


After eating, we had a Nativity reading and sang Hymns.

The Glory to God Chorus, reminds me of my sweet Grandma Clara who is in Heaven singing with the Angels now... and every time I sing that chorus I choke up with the memories of all the Love she has shown me and those she came into contact with. She was a wonderful example of Christ-like love.

No comments: