Thursday, October 13, 2011

I. AM. XANGO.

I have never before been so happy with a company and its products than I am with XanGo.

I have met a group of like minded individuals whose greatest desire is to see others succeed. To build an enterprise based on building another persons' skills, confidence and abilities.
The desire to create a product that closely aligns with my beliefs, that a whole food is superior to pharmaceuticals. That using chemicals and additives (MSG etc) are not healthy for our bodies. The Dr.'s are drawn to holistic healing and Ayurvedic methods for a solution.

The flagship product is a juice made from Mangosteen juice the properties of this juice have been studied in over 50 medical journals and studies.
It is an anti-inflammatory and Xanthone rich qualities. (what are Xanthone's? I will share that another day)

No comments: