Friday, June 20, 2008

good morning

What a blessing I have! I live in one of the most highly traveled parts of the country, those of you who come to visit the historic sites, and ask me to be a part of that visit, I THANK YOU!

Krystal has just left my home, and I had such a good time seeing her, I think it has been 4 years since we have seen each other, we were glued at the hip from 7th grade until we were married . She is such a trooper. I am in awe at her talents... She is so good with her kids, and patient, and teaches them such amazing skills.

She has BRILLIANT children, they are all apart of the Gifted & Talented program at their school,
They (all 3) are the highest scored students of their respective classes. AND they are gentle, and sweet girls to boot.
thank you, Krystal for sharing this time with me, and for allowing us to bask in your wonderfulness!

Off to do the chores...mowing, chickens, laundry, dishes etc...

No comments: