Monday, July 09, 2007

Thanks ladies

I appreciate the 'pick-me-up'

I really really do.

Why are we racked with such guilt? Why do I feel so guilty for letting my kids go for a while? Its n ot like its forever!

I cant take the meds cuase I spent 3 years addicted, and it took me DANG hard work to gte off, but when I did get off I was SO MUCH happier. I am trying to do those things that made me happy then again. (But moving back to Alaska is not an option)

I am doing ttapp
I am cleaning out my house
I am taking time for me

But what I really want to do is;
Binge on sugar!
It has been 4 years since I have consumed sugar, you would think that I would have a handle on this addiction by now.
Nope it still has me!

1 comment:

Carrot Jello said...

what the heck? You haven't had sugar in FOUR years??? There's your problem!