Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Love Dare challenge

How many of us have been guilty of not giving ourselves entirely to our spouse?

I know i have, I watched the movie to night "Fireproof" and I was really impressed.

It has given me another push, or nudge towards taking this challenge, to be kinder to my spouse, and to show an increase of Love towards those around me. Rather than being impatient and short with their shortcomings, I will be Charitable and work harder at Loving the way Christ loves.

I hope you will take the time also to evaluate where you can improve in your marriage and strengthen the relationship or rather that covenant you have made.

Our families and the relationships we have with them, are the only things that we will cherish when everything has been said and done.

No comments: