Friday, February 20, 2009

Yo- Yo of pain & impatience

I am NOT a patient person, and this waiting to birth my child is getting to me.

I WILL post when we deliver. Until then continued prayers are appreciated.

This is AGONY, I have one thing to look forward to today!

My MOM is coming tomorrow! I and the kids are so excited, we can't wait!!!

Maybe we will all go riding horses together ;) or bowling :) or ice skating, maybe rappelling? Get the drift??? I am ready to have this kid out!

BTW, the NST came out that baby is doing great, his heart rate is perfect, and he is responding well to stress & contractions, so for now, we leave him be!

3 comments:

Karies place said...

I hear ya. At this point in the pregnancy, we are SOOO ready to just be done. Good luck!

Karies place said...

If you're able to, please come check out this special blog I created for the season.
Pay special attention to the heading(title) of the bog. Feel free to pass this blog url on to other friends.
http://somethinggoodhappened.blogspot.com/

Wsk Family said...

I am so glad that the baby is doing well and cross my fingers that SOON- as in NOW will be the word of the day. I love you and am sorry that I have not been around- fever, sinus infection and stuff! Praying for you all!